Pet Mag reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this Agreement, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates. You agree to regularly review this Agreement and to be aware of such revisions. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement as changed.
Content and Copyright
This Website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials published on the Website (including, but not limited to articles, photographs, images, illustrations, and audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws and are owned or controlled by the Website or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, modify, participate in the transfer or sale of, create new or derivate works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content in whole or in part, without our written consent.
You acknowledge that your use of this Website is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Website or any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining, or delivering the Website) and its owners, officers, employees, and contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages (collectively, “Damages”) that result from the use of or inability to use this website. The Website shall not be responsible for any Damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, inaccuracies, errors, omissions, or interruptions.
Pet Mag complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a claim regarding the use of copyrighted material on this Website, please contact the agent designated to report alleged copyright infringement:
Deal Planet Inc.
5750 Bou Ave.
North Bethesda, MD 20852
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact you, such as a postal address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Access to Website
While we endeavor to ensure that this Website is available at all times, Pet Mag will not be liable if, for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
If any part of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this Website and supersedes and replaces any prior agreement and communication between the parties relating thereto.
Choice of Law and Forum
This Agreement is being executed and delivered in the State of Maryland and shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland. Any dispute or other legal action concerning this Agreement, including any arbitration or litigation proceedings, shall be conducted in Montgomery County, Maryland